Clan SOL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sons of Liberty

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how i started BFII

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riot
Admin
Admin
Riot

how i started BFII Empty
PostSubject: how i started BFII   how i started BFII Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:52 pm

December of 2008. My family had gone to the mall to look for some presents we could buy, my cousin (He is in his 20's now) and I had gone to game stop to look for the network adapeter that i wanted so badly. Well i had no money and it was close to christmas so my cousin bought it for me.

I had immediatley gone home and started to play BFII online, without a mic. Later i got The starwars PC games pack from walmart and that ended my week long SWBFII days for then. i would go online with eimpire at war and became the ultimate space admiral and i was unstoppable, Then i faced a clan 1-7 on the game and won. The clan leader got mad and sent the currently present trojan virus to my comp not enabling me to play Empire at war anymore.

So as i didnt know what to do i had rembered that i had the network adapter for my PS2 and i wanted to own everyone online because i had almost all the awards offline at the time. So i started it up and had noticed the server SWBFII.COM OFFICIAL. Thinking it was the real official i played there for a week and had noticed the admin message that said the site, I said "oh and online community for SWBFII online" and once again thought it was run by lucas arts. I soon realzied i was wrong and had played on different servers without gamespy id unlike an official noob (realize my first difference within a community? it wouldnt be my last.)

After like a month I saw someone called master DS had decided to make a clan, thinking it would be good i joined. After a little while and spamming master DS with PM's saying "am i accepted?" I was the first member of DSMoon. With some time i learned how to make a gamespy id, got a mic and had met cyanide and chuck, within DSMoon me and chuck chuck kept arguing that AI was not the right thing, I was convinced by chuck chuck and This stranged bad mouthed kid named (yes the one and only poison) that ai was not the way to go (this was my first time agreeing with poison).

As i had continuted in DSMoon i would not really concider chuck chuck a friend until the swbfii.com parterner battle where we kept getting raped. DSMoon was going well until the paid server. The paid server killed all hope for DSMoon by adding ai. The 5th member and first noob of DSMoon would be sparatan117 (not the real one) and then DSMoon had began to fall.

Within my 4th month in DSMoon lance had left to make a clan and i pmed him asking if he needed another CL hoping for a CL position (being a little power hungry) well i didnt get the CL but i got gerneral, so i left DSMoon for KoC thus began my feeling of displacement within BFII, at that time i actually began an aquitanceship with poison and i had met eba for the first time thinking he was nice.

I had been to the trot site server times wearing tag and thought the kock jokes were personal. Then i knew it was over for malicous and went in under cataclysm (poisons idea) so i could help him reform AON (it was named AOW) this would be the first time i would meet nightfrost and killer. it lasted for not even a week and died. My displacement had then increased even more as people found out malicous was cataclysm. I lost respect and poison got me to join AOD, i was kicked from AOD because frienzii hated my voice.

So then i had rejoined DSMoon hoping to feel as i was in the right place but it was too different and i wanted to bring it back to the clan it could have been. Then one day in the DSMoon chat i was really feeling fucked over and i was seceretly hinted at by poison that he was reforming a clan, i continued to sulk so he told me to form a clan and change my name. I did just that.

My name was then Riot and i named myself Riot because of the famous song by three days grace, poison had liked it and said yes to it. so then i formed WOD and then a kid called linksys had came to my chat asking for a merge and it was him, me, poison undercover and jeps. We had gone through the merge and WoF was formed. we had gotten 4 members before 12:00 and had even gotten a free server.

Poison i now realize was using me as a start up point for AON. Linksys and my other members had said no but as i was still power hungry i made it so that i could make a choice without anyone agreeing, so i went throught with it and i had become a CL of AoN reborn. Poison left AoN but everyone misunderstood and thought he left the game leaving me to lead with nightfrost (a new leader and a bad leader was not a good combo) so aon went from 13 members to 5 and a 4-0 record, I saw that nightfrost had left so it was pointless to contine so i had the job of disbanning AoN v2.

I joined DSMasters and had realized they werent active so i left and put in an app on the BFC as a free lancer. Linksys came to me and asked for me to reform WoF with him and i said yes. we got starkiller to rejoin then killer, krypto and then my 3rd oldest and most important friend, poison had joined. Poison has come to me asking if he would like me to merge WOF with TDH so we could recreate trot, but i am not doubtful of the idea because i had always hated trot.

After we made trot for the PS2 the real trot got mad andforced it to close down, so stern told me to join AoD which i did but then i went inactive for a month. So i was bored one day and talked to poison from my old Warriors of fate site through PMs and he told me about DK, so i left AoD and joined DK because of meh buddeh cyanide, but left to help out sol, which has turned out to be a pretty good clan
Back to top Go down
Riot
Admin
Admin
Riot

how i started BFII Empty
PostSubject: Re: how i started BFII   how i started BFII Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:21 pm

lag i know, i know you started aon. if it seemed like i didnt know im sorry.
Back to top Go down

how i started BFII
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan SOL :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: