Clan SOL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sons of Liberty

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glock's Server (-SOL- Hangout)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Glock
Admin
Admin

Glock's Server (-SOL- Hangout) Empty
PostSubject: Glock's Server (-SOL- Hangout)   Glock's Server (-SOL- Hangout) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:07 pm

Hello everyone. Just to let you all know that my server is called -SOL- Hangout. It is currently on GameTracker and is a downloaded one, you don't have to thank me but you can register to our GameTracker Clan ~*SOL*~ at: http://www.gametracker.com/clan/tdcowners/ (This was currently from TDC(my old clan)/MILL and now is SOL) Anyway with that being said the only rule I have in my server is: ******NO GLITCHING****** That is all so the rest of you enjoy.

Major P.S. Our paid for server is not available to us anymore. But fortunately we have rm clients that can manage my own non lag server and I can lower the pings a little. So if any of you want a remote manager account to my server ask me I will give you link to the manager and info.
Back to top Go down
Dysmas
Dysmas

PostSubject: Re: Glock's Server (-SOL- Hangout)   Glock's Server (-SOL- Hangout) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:51 pm

Gametracker just makes it take less than the normal ten seconds for me and anyone else who knows how to figure out your servers IP and Port addresses...Don't be stupid, is it really that necessary to broadcast who is in your server?
Back to top Go down
Glock
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glock's Server (-SOL- Hangout)   Glock's Server (-SOL- Hangout) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:03 pm

y i had a felling that RAPTOR lag would see this, but yea i do it b/c i want to, y would u hack me anyway its illegal.
it also avertises our clan you know. b/c bf2 dying and maybe we can get others to join ps3 or 360.
Back to top Go down
Dysmas
Dysmas

PostSubject: Re: Glock's Server (-SOL- Hangout)   Glock's Server (-SOL- Hangout) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:45 pm

First off...If I wanted your IP and Port for the server I do not need your permission, supplied by your posting the gametracker which shows me it, I have other ways of getting that information and it takes less time than it does to look at gametracker.

Second, what I do isn't illegal really...It just isn't nice to do. Beside the fact that if you complained about someone hacking your game no one would care...The authorities in this country have more important threats to worry about than someone doing something considered rude on a video game. Even a DOS attack which is illegal to do has no consequences when done to something as stupid as a game server...If you doubt me then take it up with Grime, who has more of a knowledge about this than I do. However, I am not stupid enough to do something illegal, so get over it.

Now, I will say it here as well. Do not say anything to me in a threatening manner because the very fact that you can do nothing completely undermines any attempt to scare me whatsoever. For one, you are a little kid, give me a good reason to fear someone who is years younger than me...There are none. Do not threaten me again. I have already made it clear to Riot that I couldn't careless whose clan he is in, if he angers me to the point that I need to do something about it then I will. Do not think that just because you wear the same tag as a friend of mine that you are protected from anything. I have no loyalties to anyone on this game.
Back to top Go down
Evolution
Admin
Admin
Evolution

PostSubject: Re: Glock's Server (-SOL- Hangout)   Glock's Server (-SOL- Hangout) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:00 pm

hacking a server is toddler stuff Cool
Back to top Go down
Dysmas
Dysmas

PostSubject: Re: Glock's Server (-SOL- Hangout)   Glock's Server (-SOL- Hangout) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:34 pm

Crying about a raptor being in your server is...I don't even have to do anything to you or your server and you start crying to me saying that you are going to do something, Glock...

At any rate...I am beginning to consider myself to be simply a...not really a mercinary, but somewhat one...I have no loyalties to anyone on SWBFII and I have been on Halo and spoken with Bolt/other raptors so little recently that I am beginning to lose ties with them again...Quite honestly, I do not care about it anymore...I am loyal to myself only when it comes to games. Once I become active on them, which ever game it may be, I may develope some loyalty towards something again but it is not likely.

And Evolution, Glock...Seeing as you two like, not so much insulting but poking fun at the fact that I am still in raptor and have the ability to hack/shut down your server...I will say this:

Here are a few ways to keep yourself or your server safe from being shut down by me...

- Do not piss me off
- Do not piss me off
- Do not piss me off
- Hope I am not bored
Back to top Go down
Khaos-Rage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glock's Server (-SOL- Hangout)   Glock's Server (-SOL- Hangout) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:26 pm

Evolution wrote:
hacking a server is toddler stuff Cool

He isn't talking about Cheat Engine you know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DoS_attacks
Back to top Go down
https://clansol.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glock's Server (-SOL- Hangout)   Glock's Server (-SOL- Hangout) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glock's Server (-SOL- Hangout)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan SOL :: -SOL- Server :: -SOL- Servers-
Jump to: